Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SNODE Masternode Host

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SNODE Masternode Host

    For any technical questions with regards to Snode masternodes and their platform please use this thread.

    We are proud to have Snode as a masternode host for DAPS Coin. πŸ‘πŸΌ

    For those who wish to support the project by using our Snode referral code when signing up, please use the following code to help us buidl DAPS. πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ€

    Referral Code Snode »» 7c3z22
    https://dashboard.snode.co/account/signup?ref=7c3z22

    Who is Snode? Read in our blog:

    https://officialdapscoin.com/daps-co...e-partnership/


    Snode gives support on their Telegram and Discord channels.

    We appreciate your support!

  • #2
    Thanks... I just opened an account at Snode using the DAPS referral code.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey Guys,
      Love the new forum... looking great! I for one am using snode right now and although they having some growing pains, they are easy to use and my SND Masternodes are up and running and their support is very good. I like their product!

      Comment


      • #4
        Just signed up to Snode and I love their simple user interface. For someone not technical like myself this is perfect.
        No real complaints so far except just bit delay response but otherwise great hosting service and very simple to use!

        I'm not a noob to masternode hosting services and snode so far has the most user friendly interface.
        It also seem they are mostly active on telegram instead of discord, so pro tip to anyone who need help, ask in telegram I think response is faster there.

        And correct me if I'm wrong I think they are the only one with trustless masternode as of this writing (Coin in own wallet, so full control of your coins/key)
        therefore making them the most Secure Masternode Hosting service. And it's only a 3 steps process, love it. Simple and easy.

        I couldn't tell what the differences btw each masternode types was but this video sure helped. I hope it helped others who read this.

        https://twitter.com/i/status/1173721523141718016
        Last edited by masternodeking; 21st September 2019, 08:51 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm fairly new to the whole Crypto World and hold quite a bit of Daps as a bunch of my close friends all advised me about Daps. I'm completely new to the whole Masternode Service, so setting up severs were out the question. I came to learn about the Partnership with Snode and looked more into it. Seen people on Reddit as well as Youtube Community recommend Snode Service.

          I decided to sign up on Snode. I was very blown away at the GUI, everything was so well organized for me to navigating through. I was a bit confused with the whole Dedicated, Trustless, Shared, Instant Masternode but nothing a good old Youtube couldn't help me with. As well the community for Snode was so helpful. Playing around on the site and navigating through it made me feel real comfortable a short while after. Their Telegram/Discord is very active and seeing the admins on assisting is very reassuring about a service.

          The biggest thing that sold me on Snode was the whole Trustless feature where we can host from our wallet. I'm very aware how leaving coins on a platform risks having your coins taken during a hack and what not, but being able to run from your wallet is a huge bonus for me. The fee's are very cheap considering the price of the SND Coins when looking at the Trustless Option.

          I can't wait for what Daps has in store as well as the main net release. I'm so glad I found Snode, as I probably would not of been able to set up any Masternodes other wise.

          Comment


          • #6
            Trying to set one up on snode and it says to go to the top menu and click Tools and then Dubug console. I don't see this anywhere, can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Icculus View Post
              Trying to set one up on snode and it says to go to the top menu and click Tools and then Dubug console. I don't see this anywhere, can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
              Press "F1" in the DAPS wallet!

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi There,

                I also started with a DAPS masternode but i have a small (i think) problem...

                Snode ask me...
                Update masternode.conf

                1. In the top menu choose Tools -> Open masternode configuration file.


                If the file does not open or the option is not available you need to find it in your file explorer and open it manually. The file is called masternode.conf and it is in the wallet data directory.
                • Windows: C\\Users\\[YOUR_USER]\\AppData\\Roaming\\COIN
                • OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/COIN
                • Linux: ~/COIN


                The file does't open in the wallet so i tried to find masternode.conf but i don't find it anywhere...

                What can i do? I work with mac...

                Greetz

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by fre22d View Post
                  Hi There,

                  I also started with a DAPS masternode but i have a small (i think) problem...

                  Snode ask me...
                  Update masternode.conf

                  1. In the top menu choose Tools -> Open masternode configuration file.


                  If the file does not open or the option is not available you need to find it in your file explorer and open it manually. The file is called masternode.conf and it is in the wallet data directory.
                  • Windows: C\\Users\\[YOUR_USER]\\AppData\\Roaming\\COIN
                  • OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/COIN
                  • Linux: ~/COIN


                  The file does't open in the wallet so i tried to find masternode.conf but i don't find it anywhere...

                  What can i do? I work with mac...

                  Greetz
                  Unfortunately I'm not a mac user but try asking in their telegram it's very ACTIVE and quite a lot of helpful users.

                  Telegram
                  https://t.me/snode_discussion

                  Discord
                  https://discordapp.com/invite/u7uTYAA

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hello all,

                    Can someone make a tutorial on how to setup a masternode using Snode? I am kinda lost in the whole masternode setup. I know there is a tutorial from Daps but this doesn't include the steps needed if you want to use Snode. Will there be additional tutorials for this?

                    Thanks in advance!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Chindraka View Post
                      Hello all,

                      Can someone make a tutorial on how to setup a masternode using Snode? I am kinda lost in the whole masternode setup. I know there is a tutorial from Daps but this doesn't include the steps needed if you want to use Snode. Will there be additional tutorials for this?

                      Thanks in advance!
                      You mean this?

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETZR4BSmbU4

                      If not there's another video
                      https://youtu.be/hIABlp3jyn8?t=216
                      Last edited by masternodeking; 4th October 2019, 05:53 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by masternodeking View Post
                        I'm trying to do this but where it says type in "masternode outputs", my console doesn't show any info, it just gives a blank response.
                        Also it says to only send 1000000 to your address but i have more than that, is it possible to create a new address? I don't see this option anywhere, or doesn't it really matter?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Icculus View Post

                          I'm trying to do this but where it says type in "masternode outputs", my console doesn't show any info, it just gives a blank response.
                          Also it says to only send 1000000 to your address but i have more than that, is it possible to create a new address? I don't see this option anywhere, or doesn't it really matter?
                          If you want to create multiple masternodes, you'll need to follow the directions and establish each masternode one at a time. ONLY send 1M DAPS to yourself. No need to create a new address. You just go to Receive and copy your wallet's address. Then, go to Send and send yourself 1M DAPS. After that, give it several minutes to sync. At that point, you'll be able to do masternode outputs, and it should show your txhash and outputidx. After typing the command and hitting enter, give it a moment and it should display.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            What is the easiest way to obtain Snodecoin? CrytoBridge doesn't seem to be working too well. Is there another place to obtain?
                            Is it $1.50 in snodecoin per month per masternode?
                            Last edited by the_louse; 12th November 2019, 08:14 PM.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X