• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luca Blight
    replied
    Originally posted by bitcoinbarack View Post
    Hi all,

Running into a bit of a problem setting up masternodes through trttNodes. I went through the instructions step-by-step but get the following error when trying to start a masternode: "Error: could not allocate vin." My understanding is that this error is the result of sending less than exactly 1M DAPS to my stealth address. But, that's what I sent.

Is the issue that the transaction fee is being deducted from the amount sent (meaning the amount received is slightly under 1M)? Or is it something else?
    I had this issue and what I did was check masternode outputs in console, you will see the txid that you have to use; take the txid, create one masternode genkey for each txid of masternode outputs. Now use this pair to build your masternode.

If you do not see any masternode outputs, send 1M coins to yourself and try to build the maternode. It will be much probably that everything is going to be right.
    Last edited by Luca Blight; 6 October 2019, 11:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sebi_One_Kenobi
    replied
    Originally posted by bitcoinbarack View Post
    Hi all,

Running into a bit of a problem setting up masternodes through trttNodes. I went through the instructions step-by-step but get the following error when trying to start a masternode: "Error: could not allocate vin." My understanding is that this error is the result of sending less than exactly 1M DAPS to my stealth address. But, that's what I sent.

Is the issue that the transaction fee is being deducted from the amount sent (meaning the amount received is slightly under 1M)? Or is it something else?
    The "Error: could not allocate vin." is going to be fixed in the next wallet update

Leave a comment:

• bitcoinbarack
    started a topic trttNodes

trttNodes

Hi all,

Working...
X