Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Stake via SSH?

Hi people!

I'm planning to run a staking node on a VPS.

1) How may i see the receive address using SSH?

2) How may i see the 24 word mnemonic phrase using SSH?

3) How to enable Stake via SSH?

Thanks

I know a way, I do not know if this way is the best, but if you want to receive stake in your VPS, you probably should install a GUI (Graphic User Interface) on your VPS, you can follow tutorials on youtube like this one.

When your GUI has been set up, you can run your wallet on VPS and use it like you use in your computer, you will have the same features.

And to receive your stake rewards, just leave your wallet open in your VPS with at least 400k Daps.

Comment

Originally posted by Luca Blight View Post
      I know a way, I do not know if this way is the best, but if you want to receive stake in your VPS, you probably should install a GUI (Graphic User Interface) on your VPS, you can follow tutorials on youtube like this one.

When your GUI has been set up, you can run your wallet on VPS and use it like you use in your computer, you will have the same features.

And to receive your stake rewards, just leave your wallet open in your VPS with at least 400k Daps.
      I've tried it but i can't open dapscoin-qt with double click, or via ssh.

What's the code for starting the windowed wallet on linux?

Comment

Originally posted by murat View Post

I've tried it but i can't open dapscoin-qt with double click, or via ssh.

What's the code for starting the windowed wallet on linux?
        Use the terminal to go where your dapscoin-qt file is, type on terminal: ./dapscoin-qt
        Last edited by Luca Blight; 7 October 2019, 01:50 PM.

Comment

This I can find in the Forum about SSH
          https://forum.officialdapscoin.com/f...n-instructions

Comment

Working...
          X