Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAPS Coin will be on BitMart!!

DAPS Coin will be on BitMart!! 🥳🙌🏼

Yes, it is confirmed that BitMart will also be supporting our mainnet. Automatic changing of tokens to coins are not confirmed yet but we should know this week and update you.

We hope you are thrilled about this news as BitMart was a big request on the wishlist of many. 😌

Remember using of exchanges to trade or store your tokens/coins are at your own risk and DAPS team cannot be held responsible for losses.

Thank you, hope you are having a great week! 💫

Yet another great step as we move closer and closer to mainnet

Comment

• crypto_enthusiast
      crypto_enthusiast commented
      Editing a comment
      onwards and upwards 💪

Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by crypto_enthusiast View Post
      DAPS Coin will be on BitMart!! 🥳🙌🏼

Yes, it is confirmed that BitMart will also be supporting our mainnet. Automatic changing of tokens to coins are not confirmed yet but we should know this week and update you.

We hope you are thrilled about this news as BitMart was a big request on the wishlist of many. 😌

Remember using of exchanges to trade or store your tokens/coins are at your own risk and DAPS team cannot be held responsible for losses.

Thank you, hope you are having a great week! 💫
      Thanks for another information about bitmart!! Recently i have read the bitmart review where this exchange caught my attention, i'm looking forward to use the bitmart exchange to trade crypto.

Comment

• crypto_enthusiast
        crypto_enthusiast commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice to hear it. Just keep in mind that you need to verify your account on BitMart (KYC) for withdrawals.
    Working...
    X